Kennedy's Paw Prints is here to help you get your design onto a tshirt.
If you've never had us screen print for you before, here is our standard protocol:
- Visit us at our location or email email@example.com to discuss your:
- artwork, garment choice, ink color, quantity, sizes, due date, pricing, etc.
- You've come to an agreement with a Paw Prints employee and now its time for our art department to create a proof.
- When finished with a proof, our art department will submit the proof via email. (Typical time for proof to be submitted is 1-3 business days)
- If you require changes, our art department will make the modification(s) to the art and submit another proof until you are completely satisfied. (Corrections are usually submitted same day or next business day)
- You've approved the artwork and at this point we have an average turnaround time of 5-7 business days. This depends on the size run of the job.
- Next, our art department discusses the job with it's hard working printers. The screen printers then make sure the job is followed out with consistency and high quality.
- Your job is completed within the time frame that was agreed upon in step 1.
- We contact you to let you know the job is done.
- You pay for your order with cash, check, or credit card.
- You can pick up your order at our location -or- we can ship or deliver it to you (shipping/delivery charges may apply).